Your MYPRO Warranty
MYPRO warrants to the original purchaser ("you") that MYPRO products are free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period commencing upon the date of purchase and continuing for the warranty period specifies ("7 Days Replacement/Refund and One Year Limited Services Wanrranty").
This Warranty is not valid unless you send the "Sufficient Proof", description of the defect must be provided in order to issue a warranty claim. If the defective item is damaged, visible proof (if any) must be provided along with the item’s serial number (if any) and You may need to return the item for quality inspection.
This warranty is valid only in respect of MYPRO products purchased locally and through Authorized reseller in the Philippines with supporting documents (i.e., proof of purchase). Otherwise, the warranty is considered invalid.
SHIPPING COSTS MUST BE COVERED BY BUYER IN THE FOLLOWING SITUATIONS
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by MYPRO quality control to be in working condition.
- Returning defective items in international shipping.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process).
WHAT DOES THIS WARRANTY COVER?
During the warranty period, if the original manufacture of the material or workmanship of the product is deemed to be defective.
Products and parts replaced under this warranty become the property of MYPRO and are not returned to you. If products and/or parts require service after the warranty period expires, you must pay all labor and parts charges. Warranty coverage terminates if you sell or otherwise transfer the product.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY YOUR WARRANTY?
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period.
- Non quality-related issues
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized re-seller.
- Incomplete/ Damage packaging and lacking accessories
Note: MYPRO is not liable for loss of data incurred from use of MYPRO products and returning personal items sent to MYPRO.